Introducing the extraordinary fit and comfort of Buderflys.
Buderflys are the innovative earbuds that adapt to you. Our flexi-fit technology works with your body, becoming increasingly comfortable the longer you wear them - making them the undeniable choice for all-day use while also providing an unbelievable podcast, audiobook, or video call experience.
As heavy listeners of podcasts, audiobooks, and never-ending Zoom calls, we wanted comfortable wireless headphones that could be worn continually and securely while delivering incredible clarity of sound. Buderflys provide a dynamic, personalized fit, eliminating the discomfort and pain that come with hard plastic earbuds.
The First Wireless Earbuds for Audiobook & Podcast Lovers
Now you’ll hear every inflection and every spine-chilling moment with our groundbreaking technology designed specifically to enhance spoken word.
- Duel-Mic system for optimal communication on video and phone calls.
- Control call handling, volume, and track skipping from either earbud.
- Active voice capabilities like Alexa, Google, and Siri (per your device).
- Active usage up to 8 hours for fewer charging breaks.
- Environmental noice cancellation.
- Acoustical sensitivity: 106.5 dB +/- 2dB.
- Frequency range: 200 - 20,000 Hz.
- Bluetooth 5.0, Talon T2 connector.
- Battery: Up to 8.5 hours, Standby: Up to 33 hours.
Mindfully Designed to Adapt to You Upgrade to the innovative comfort & fit of Buderflys