Curiosity Wireless G2 (Tethered)
- Comfort Technology: squishy form flexing material for extended use
- Responds to body heat for improved comfort the longer you listen
- Noise isolation for a bigger, cleaner sound with with industry leading dB tolerance
- ‘HRA’ - High-resolution sound that has extremely high intelligibility of the spoken-word
- Duel-Mic system for optimal communication
- Wireless Bluetooth 5 tether cable: Detachable from ear piece, which can be replaced with T2 Wired Cable option to plug directly into your device, if purchased.
- Active usage: Up to 8hrs Standby usage: Up to 1000hrs
- Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
90 Day Risk Free Trial
Free US Shipping
Leading Comfort Fit Technology
Custom designed soft pliable silicone earbuds that deliver endless comfort for your ears to flawlessly absorb all your audio content.
Premium Grade Sound
Skillfully tuned earbuds provide balanced seamless sound with dynamic range. Every word and note will sound as they were intended to be heard.
Noise Isolation Enter the world the authors and content creators intended their listeners to be in. Immerse yourself by drowning out unwanted noise to focus on every word and sound from your earbuds.
Microphone A microphone housed in the right dongle cleanly picks up your voice allowing you to sound crisp and clear to any listener when you’re on a call.
Battery Life 8-hours of non-stop continuous in either listening or call mode assures that the G2 earbuds will last you throughout the day.
Custom tuned for frequencies focused on voice and vocals to clearly hear every intonation and inflection said in your favourite audio books or podcast.
Tether Cable Designed to have easy to reach media buttons and a large battery for wireless connectivity that will last you the whole day. The tether cable sits comfortably around your neck for portability and access.
Connection Range – 30m
Crystal clear audio and microphone pick up. Feel confident whether you’re on a crowded street or walking around your office 30m away from your phone that you’ll never drop a signal.
I wore them for 6 hours the day I received them and mostly to listen to podcasts. I think they actually got more comfortable over time and I became less and less aware of them. The sound for the audio podcasts was great, it was as if the people talking were in the room with me.
I used these all day for my meetings between Zoom, Google Meets, and Facetime and never got that ache I usually get from my other earbuds.
They do great filtering ambient external noise but still allow you to hear, with some clarity, things you need to hear.
I fell asleep with them in and they never acme out. When I woke up hours later, my ears didn't hurt!