Wireless earbuds allow you to have more freedom and flexibility when listening to your favorite songs, podcasts, or audiobooks. Without that annoying cord constantly getting tangled up and yanking on your headphones, wireless earbuds make your listening experience easy and convenient. But there is one major drawback. With most wireless earbuds, you now have to worry about how long they will last until they need a charge. Let’s face it: no one wants to be in the middle of their next podcast only for their wireless earbuds to die.
In this blog, we’re taking a deep dive into the benefits of wireless earbuds and exploring why so many long-form content listeners simply can’t go back to their old headphones. We also learn more about how long you can expect your standard wireless earbuds to last and offer a solution for those who want to listen without limits.
Buderflys developed our Curiosity G2 Wireless Earbuds for lovers of audiobooks and podcasts. Due to our proprietary squishy material, our innovative wireless earbuds fit comfortably in your ears as you move, talk on the phone, and simply go about the activities of your daily routine. Our advanced material actually moves with your ears, making them so comfortable you might even forget you’re wearing them. With high-quality sound and a sleek design, Buderflys earbuds are the ideal choice for audiobooks, podcasts, your favorite music, and any other long-form listening experience.
Benefits of Going Wireless with Buderflys
Isn’t it finally time to unwire yourself from those old, uncomfortable headphones you’ve been using? There are many benefits to going wireless when it comes to listening to all your favorite audio content.
Curious as to why more people than ever are choosing Buderflys for their listening experiences? Just take a look:
- High-quality sound: just because you’re giving up your cord, this doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sound quality. Many of the wireless earbuds available today have superior sound quality that optimizes your listening experience. Buderflys developed a unique sound signature that has extremely high intelligibility for the spoken word while also allowing for clear, nuanced sound throughout the entire sound spectrum. This is why you’ll never miss a word using Buderflys.
- Listen longer: there’s nothing worse than being in the middle of your latest audiobook or podcast only to hear that low-battery “beep.” With Buderflys, this worry is a thing of the past as you can now listen longer- up to 4x as long with our tethered earbuds. This also allows you to take your earbuds with you on the go.
- Go hands-free: with wireless earbuds, you no longer have to worry about holding your phone for calls or constantly untangling your cords. Free up your hands and your focus by going wireless and you’ll quickly see how you can do so much more. With Buderflys, our tether provides easy access to your media buttons for a convenient listening experience. Wireless earbuds are also ideal for driving as you can keep your focus on the road.
- Freedom to move: when you get unattached from your device, you’ll be able to do so much more. Without a wire constantly getting in your way, wireless earbuds are ideal for working out, cleaning up around your home, or just going about your day.
- Connect with more devices: in recent years, fewer electronic devices are made with traditional headphone jacks. This means that wireless may soon be your only option if you want to connect to the latest technology.
How Long Do Wireless Earbuds Last?
While there are many reasons to love wireless earbuds, there are a few disadvantages worth mentioning. Many find that wireless earbuds are easier to lose or misplace. It can be especially frustrating if you lose just one earbud. But with Buderflys’ wireless tethered earbuds, you’ll never have to worry about losing an earbud and you have easy access to your media buttons. Our unique design also positions the precision microphone perfectly to pick up your voice.
However, the most obvious drawback to using wireless earbuds (as opposed to tethered headphones) is the need to constantly recharge the batteries. There’s nothing worse than being out on a run or on your morning commute to work and suddenly your wireless earbuds run out of juice. While each set of earbuds may vary depending on a few factors, most wireless earbuds will get you about 4-6 hours of listening time before you need a charge.
But if you’re an avid listener of long-form content, like podcasts and audiobooks, then you’ll need wireless and comfortable earbuds that can last you even longer. This is also true for busy professionals who need to jump between Zoom calls and phone conferences. Or if you simply just love listening to long-form content as you clean up around the house, walk your dog, or get your own workout in, you need wireless earbuds that will last.
Buderflys allows you to keep listening for much longer. Our wireless tethered earbuds last roughly 4x as long as traditional true wireless earbuds. Buderflys tethered earbuds affords users with 9.5 hours of active use so you can enjoy your favorite podcast or audiobook with far fewer interruptions or limitations.
How Else Can Buderflys Elevate My Listening Experience?
Unlike other earbuds, we’ve designed our comfortable wireless earbuds specifically for long-form listeners. This means that our advanced earbuds don’t only last longer, but they’re also more comfortable with better sound quality so you won’t miss a second of your favorite song, podcast, or audiobook.
Designed for listeners who simply can’t get enough of their favorite podcasts or audiobooks, Buderflys’ Curiosity G2 wireless earbuds feature:
- 9.5 hours of active battery life.
- Over 30 hours of idle use battery life.
- Squishy, form-flexing material that gets more comfortable the longer you listen.
- Noise isolation for a cleaner sound.
- Industry-leading dB tolerance.
- High-resolution sound so you won’t miss a word.
Additionally, our wireless earbuds come with our innovative T2 Wired Linum Cable. Using the Linum Cable allows you to plug in directly to your devices. Listen wireless or wired wherever your day takes you—the choice is yours.
Conclusion – How Long Do Wireless Earbuds Last?
While we all love the freedom and flexibility offered by wireless earbuds, worrying about the batteries constantly dying can take some of the joy out of your listening experience. While 4 to 6 hours of listening time may work for some people, long-form content lovers need wireless earbuds that last longer and won’t cause irritation or discomfort. That’s why so many audiobook fans and podcast lovers have turned to Buderflys. With a unique form flexing material, unmatched sound quality, and a noticeably longer battery life, Buderflys is your choice for the longest-lasting wireless earbuds on the market today.
At Buderflys, we created our comfortable earbuds specifically with long-form listeners in mind. This means that our wireless earbuds will be perfect for that next audiobook, podcast, or any other piece of audio content you can’t get enough of.
The innovative design and cutting-edge materials used in our wireless earbuds allow for our earbuds to flex and form with your ears as you move, meaning they get even more comfortable the longer you listen. With unmatched sound quality and almost 10 hours of active listening time per charge, Buderflys wireless earbuds can take your listening experience to the next level.
Contact us today to learn more about our innovative, comfortable earbuds how we can help you begin to listen without limits.